- Counseling and adjustment for any issues or questions you may have with your new hearing aids.
- Inspection of the ear canals
- Cleaning of the hearing aids
- Reprogramming and adjustments of the hearing aids as needed
- Verification of hearing aid benefits
- Additional hearing evaluations as needed
- With your permission, our hearing aid specialist will also provide your primary care physician with a report of our findings and hearing aid fitting.
Central PA Eye and Ear is an official donation and fitting site for HearNow, which provides hearing aids for qualified low income hearing impaired patients. Information on the HearNow program and applications are available at www.sotheworldmayhear.org
In case of a genuine eye or ear emergency, please phone our office at 717-236-2753. If you are calling outside normal business hours, please call the office number and listen to the automatic message for further instructions.