- A review of your health history, medical problems, and medications.
- A review of your hearing problems and individual hearing needs based on your lifestyle
- An inspection of your ears by Video Otoscopy for wax and abnormalities which may require medical attention
- A complete hearing evaluation: Pure Tone Air and Bone Conduction Hearing testing, Speech Testing, tests to determine your most comfortable hearing level as well as your threshold of discomfort.
- A recommendation by a hearing aid specialist for appropriate amplification and technology to meet your hearing, lifestyle, and budget needs
- Impressions will be taken for custom hearing aid order
In case of a genuine eye or ear emergency, please phone our office at 717-236-2753. If you are calling outside normal business hours, please call the office number and listen to the automatic message for further instructions.